It can be quite a nightmare to know that insects have infested your Irvine home. Californians are used to seeing pests around, but when these nuisance-causing creations make their way into your home, you have reasons to be worried. While DIY remedies may work to an extent, an active infestation requires effective measures. Consider calling an Irvine pest control service at the earliest, and before you sign up with a company, look for the details listed below.
- Start with online ratings: Numerous pest control services operate in the city, and the best way to start is to make a shortlist. You can check reviews and ratings on social media sites and Google to find local services, and if you can talk to other people, especially your neighbors, you might find a few reliable names.
- Ask for an inspection: The cost of pest control is not a flat rate anymore. You should talk to the shortlisted services for an inspection of your property. The experts will check for possible signs of pests, determine the work involved, and share an estimate accordingly.
- Check licensing and insurance info: Professional exterminators and pest control companies must have a valid license, which should be shown when requested. You should also check if the service is insured and whether their staff members are trained and bonded.
- Discuss their work: Does the company rely on green pest control methods? Do they use EPA-approved products? What steps do they take to counter concerns related to other animals? What are the typical products, techniques, and methods that they use? Ask these relevant questions.
- Ask for pest prevention contracts: Almost all popular and known services offer pest control contracts, which include inspections after a few months, preventive measures, and follow-up treatments. While this comes for a fee, you don’t have to worry about recurrent infestations anymore.
- Check the quote: Don’t choose a pest control company because they are the most expensive or cheapest of the lot. You need to review what’s included in the price, whether they intend to offer a warranty on the job, and if they have mentioned all the details related to the offers promised.
- Consider the attitude: Did the staff members and workers answer your questions? Did the pest control company share the USPs of their services? Were they open to discussing your concerns related to the work? Always work with a service that takes you on priority.
Start looking for options now!